Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Night 2010

I know, it's been a few weeks since my last post and it's because of my work schedule being so hectic due to the holidays.I finally found some downtime to share a little bit about my Christmas night.


After my three stops on Christmas day I decided to go to Highland Park to look at Christmas lights. So, that night I finally had the chance to browse all the new Highland Park Village stores. Even though they were all closed, I was still ecstatic to be there.


So, if you have been in the dark like I have about the store openings due to work I highly suggest you make the time to browse them all in the HP Village.


Here are a few of my favorites from Christmas night that I captured.



DVF .Cable Knit Sweater.





Perfect Holiday.New Years heel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...