Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Mcqueen && Wang

I cannot get enough of the two greatest Alexanders, Mcqueen and Wang.Starting a savings for the Rocco mini duffle from Wang is a must! I'm in LOVE with the handbag.



                                                                           Cavallari 
                                                                            Olsen

 As for Mcqueen, I'll take one of each from every collection. May he rest in peace.




                                                                         Parker
Mcqueen && Parker

4 comments:

  1. love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE, you made me smile. my first comment :)
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING Blog, AMAZING Work!!!!!
    Keep up the great work, this blog is now a favorite on my favorites list on my computer, will follow often.
    Love you Loveee!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...