Saturday, December 11, 2010

.Inspired.

I have fallen in love with Mary McDonald's work. Her interior design is brilliant! Her looks are timeless. I could definitely see myself pulling some ideas from her work. Her book "Allure of Style" has been added to the top of my list of Must Purchase. Anyone who adores interior design as I do, should definitely purchase M.McDonald's book and indulge thyself into her website Mary Mcdonald 







After viewing all of these inspiring ideas I'm thinking of a complete makeover on my living room and bedroom. I'm thinking of keeping the aquas, blacks and whites for the living room. Maybe adding some mustard yellow?? As for the bedroom I want my main color to be white with a pop of color here and there but I'm not too sure of what one color to use. Any ideas?

XOXO A

1 comment:

  1. LOVE these! Thanks for sharing-always a big fan of aqua and black!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...